Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've officially been "tagged" for the first time. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I think I'm supposed to follow some directions from Casey and make a few other friends do the same.


Here's what I'm supposed to do:


The Rules:
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open it to page 56
3. Find the 5th sentence
4.Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with instructions
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the most intellectual - Pick the CLOSEST



Now, the funny thing is that I just started reading again (seriously, it's been since college). And it's the infamous Twilight series. Unfortunately, my Twilight book is upstairs on my nightstand and NOT the closest one to me.


The closest one is the book AJ read to Lily last night, "Pirates Past Noon -- Magic Tree House #4. Here is the sentence: "They grew bigger and bigger until they spread out like a huge green cape." Sorry, I'm sure you would've rather heard a romantic quote from Edward, LOL.


Anyway, I'm tagging Shannon, Perrin and Jen!

No comments:

Site Meter