Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun with the cousins

Our girls are lucky enough to have one set of cousins that doesn't (I really think this is grammatically correct, even though it sounds crazy??) live too far away. My parents (Memaw and Pepaw) are entertaining my niece and nephew this weekend while my brother and sister-in-law get some much needed rest. So, we went over last night so the kiddos could have some fun hanging out with each other. The girls just love playing with their cousins. And they really do get along well. It's just too bad the other set doesn't live closer :(. BUT, the good thing is that they will be seeing their other cousins soon (Easter weekend!!). And we can't wait!





1 comment:

Super Mommy said...

Love those smiles! Yes you are lucky to have kidlets the same age - all my nieces are much older than my girls.

Site Meter